General Terms and Conditions
1. Procedure of booking
- After the receipt of your booking demand, you will get a booking form by e-mail. The form is to be filled in, signed and returned to Luxury Travel Switzerland.
- After the booking form has reached Luxury Travel Switzerland, a bill exposing the total amount of the booked services (including additional services) will be sent to you. The total amount is to be paid within ten days after you have received the bill to the following bank account:
- Bank: GKB
- Place: Chur, Switzerland
- BIC/SWIFT: GRKBCH2270A
- IBAN: CH55 0077 4010 2845 8830 0
- After the money transfer a travel confirmation will be sent to you by e-mail.
2. Conditons of annulment
- For the calculation of the annulment charges, the time when Luxury Travel Switzerland receives the written annulment is decisive.
- The following conditions of annulment are valid:
- up to 60 days before the beginning of the journey / Refund of 100% of the amount paid in travelling expenses
- from 35 up to 59 days before the beginning of the journey / Refund of 50% of the amount paid in travelling expenses
- from 22 up to 34 days before the beginning of the journey / Refund of 25% of the amount paid in travelling expenses
- less than 22 days before the beginning of the journey / Refund of 0% of the amount paid in travelling expenses
- By ‘the beginning of the journey’, Luxury Travel Switzerland refers to the date when the journey begins in Switzerland.
- If a journey which has already begun is cut short by one or more of the visitors, none of them is entitled to a refund of the amount paid in travelling expenses.
- If a journey which has already begun is cut short by Luxury Travel Switzerland, the travelling expenses are proportionately refunded.
- All set prices are in Swiss Francs (CHF) and refer to one person in a ‘Deluxe’ double room, including full board.
- All upgrade prices are in Swiss Francs (CHF) and refer to the room.
- Either of the daytrips set in the description of the trips is included in the price.
- All indicated prices include the customary charges and taxes.
- Alcoholic drinks are not included in the set prices.
- Any kind of insurance is the participants’ responsibility.
- Luxury Travel Switzerland refuses legal liability for any kind of damage which is not caused by Luxury Travel Switzerland.
- Due to the possibility of incidents which cannot be foreseen, Luxury Travel Switzerland reserves the right to change the direction of routes and/or the day schedule.
- Should an accommodation, a room category, a gastronomic business or an event be booked up, closed or unavailable due to any other reason, Luxury Travel Switzerland reserves the right to organize and book an equivalent substitute.
6. Final Regulations
- By signing the booking form the customer accepts the general terms of business.
- This contract is exclusively under Swiss law.
- As an exclusive court of jurisdiction the parties agree on Chur/Switzerland.